Those doing high intensity exercise must eat these 5 things, bones will get plenty of calcium, iron structure will be formed

Ronit Kawale
Ronit Kawale - Senior Editor
2 Min Read

Calcium is very important for the health of our bones. Its deficiency is mostly seen in people who do high intensity exercise. Calcium is an important nutrient that must be included in the diet.

WhatsApp Group Join Now
Telegram Group Join Now

This is necessary to maintain the health of teeth and bones. It is helpful in building and repairing muscles. It is used in some form or the other in almost every cell of the body. A good way to get it is to eat foods containing it. Many people also resort to calcium supplements.

99% of calcium is found in our teeth and bones. The remaining 1% calcium plays an important role in nerve transmission and muscle function. People who go to the gym and do high intensity exercise require more calcium. Let us learn in this article how to include it in your diet.

dairy products

Calcium is found in abundance in dairy products like milk and curd. Consumption of milk and dairy products like curd, cheese, buttermilk, lassi and paneer is considered beneficial for calcium. These should not be consumed by those who are allergic to dairy products.


Some vegetables like raw banana, spinach, black leaves, broccoli, ladyfinger and tomatoes are also its best sources. In such a situation, you can include them in your diet. Green vegetables are very important for those who do high intensity exercise.

dry fruits

Some dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, cashews and seeds contain high amounts of calcium along with many other nutrients.

Greek yogurt

Greek yogurt has the highest amount of calcium. It also contains probiotics and protein, which helps you in weight loss.


In case of calcium deficiency, turnip should be consumed, it contains calcium in abundance. About 190 mg calcium is found in 100 grams of turnip.

Disclaimer: This article is for general information only. It cannot in any way be a substitute for any medicine or treatment. Always consult your doctor for further details.

PressNews24 provides latest news, bollywood news, breaking news hollywood, top tech news, business standard news, indian economy news, world economy news, travel news, mumbai news, latest news mumbai loksabha election 2024, video viral news, delhi news, Only at

Leave a comment