The Samsung Galaxy A25 5G, the next offering in the A-series from Samsung, is in development. Although official details are yet to be announced, a reputable tipster, Anthony (@TheGalox), has revealed key specifications. Here’s what’s expected:
- Display: 6.44-inch AMOLED
- SoC: Exynos 1280
- RAM: 8GB
- Camera: 50MP primary rear camera
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 25W charging support
- OS: Android 14-based One UI 6
- Display: The Galaxy A25 5G is rumored to feature a 6.44-inch AMOLED display.
- Processor: It could run on the Exynos 1280 SoC.
- RAM: The phone is expected to have 8GB of RAM.
- Camera: Samsung is likely to include a 50-megapixel primary rear camera sensor.
- Battery: The device may be powered by a 5,000mAh battery and support 25W fast charging.
- Operating System: It will run on Android 14-based One UI 6.
The tipster suggests that the Galaxy A25 5G will be officially unveiled in the coming months. The phone was previously spotted on Geekbench with similar specs, scoring 973 points in single-core testing and 2,106 in multi-core testing. CAD-based renders of the device, which showed a waterdrop-style display, side-mounted fingerprint sensor, and a triple rear camera setup, also surfaced online.
This new phone is expected to succeed the Galaxy A24, which was launched earlier this year in Vietnam, offering 6GB and 8GB RAM variants with 128GB of storage.