Golden Opportunity for Government Job Aspirants
If you’ve been nurturing dreams of securing a government job, here’s some exciting news for you. The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) has rolled out a recruitment notification that promises a chance at your dream career. The announcement invites applications for numerous posts within the state. Eligible candidates can partake in this endeavor by visiting the official website. Be sure to mark your calendar as the deadline for application submission is September 22, 2022. Keep in mind that there is an application fee associated with this recruitment process.
Diverse Roles in Various Departments
The PSSSB is on a quest to fill vacancies for several positions across different departments of the state. The available positions include Lab Attendant, Lab Assistant, Motor Vehicle Inspector, Apiculture Officer, Up Ranger, and more. This campaign aims to occupy a total of 95 positions.
Here’s a Breakdown of the Vacancies
- Lab Attendant: 27 Posts
- Apiculture Officer: 25 Posts
- Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI): 23 Posts
- Lab Assistant: 9 Posts
- Attender: 5 Posts
- Proof Reader: 2 Posts
- Library Assistant: 1 Post
- Librarian: 1 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 1 Post
- Copy Holder: 1 Post
Application Fee Structure
Applicants need to pay an application fee to participate in this recruitment drive. For candidates falling under the General category, the fee stands at Rs 1,000. On the other hand, SC/BC/EWS candidates from Punjab are required to pay an application fee of Rs 250. Divyang candidates will need to remit Rs 500 as their application fee.
Application Process in a Nutshell
- Visit the official website of Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board: sssb.punjab.gov.in
- Click on the relevant recruitment link available on the candidate home page.
- Enter your login details for the candidate application form.
- Fill in the required details as prompted.
- Upload the necessary documents as requested.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Submit the form once all the information is provided.
- Download a copy of the submitted application form.
- Print out the application form for your records.
Make sure to follow these steps diligently to ensure a smooth application process for the PSSSB Recruitment 2023. This could be your gateway to a fulfilling government career, so seize the opportunity and apply today!