Mold toxicity can be dangerous, these allergies are common during changing seasons, go to the doctor as soon as symptoms appear

Ananya Shroff
1 Min Read


WhatsApp Group Join Now
Telegram Group Join Now

What is a mold allergy?

Molds are tiny fungi whose spores float in the air. They like moist environments. They usually make their home in damp places like wood, fallen leaves, bathrooms and kitchens. Some people who come in contact with mold start having allergy or asthma-like symptoms, which is called mold allergy. Its symptoms should not be ignored.

Problems Caused by Mold Allergy

As well as allergies, mold can also cause other health problems, such as mold infections of the skin or mucous membranes. It does not usually cause systemic infections, except in people with weakened immune systems, such as people with HIV/AIDS or people taking immunosuppressant medications.

What is the right treatment for mold allergy?

What is the right treatment for mold allergy?

There is no cure for mold allergy, only its symptoms are treated i.e. cough is treated with medicine and blocked or runny nose is treated. Usually, keeping in mind its symptoms, doctors suggest some effective medicines. One should avoid taking medicine without consulting a doctor.

Disclaimer: This article is for general information only. It cannot in any way be a substitute for any medicine or treatment. Always contact your doctor for more information.

PressNews24 provides latest news, bollywood news, breaking news hollywood, top tech news, business standard news, indian economy news, world economy news, travel news, mumbai news, latest news mumbai loksabha election 2024, video viral news, delhi news, Only at PressNews24.in

Leave a comment