On August 31, Huawei introduced the Huawaei Mate 60 in China, succeeding the Mate 50 released last September. The phone is available in four different colors and offers a 6.69-inch LTPO OLED display with a refresh rate of up to 120Hz. It features Kunlun glass protection and an IP68 water-resistant build. The device is powered by a 4,750mAh battery with 66W fast charging support.
The 12GB RAM + 256GB storage variant of the Huawei Mate 60 is priced at CNY 5,999 (approximately Rs. 68,500). However, the pricing for the 12GB RAM + 512GB and 12GB RAM + 1TB storage models has not been revealed yet. The phone is available in South Waxy Purple, White Sand Silver, Yachuan Green, and Yachuan Black color options.
In addition to the Mate 60, Huawei also launched the Mate 60 Pro earlier this week with a price tag of CNY 6,999 (around Rs. 79,400) for the 12GB RAM + 512GB storage model.
- Operating System: Harmony OS 4
- Display: 6.69-inch LTPO OLED (1,216×2,688 pixels)
- Refresh Rate: Up to 120Hz
- RAM: 12GB
- Rear Camera: 50MP primary sensor, 12MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, 12MP periscope telephoto shooter
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Storage: 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB options
- Battery: 4,750mAh with 66W fast charging and 50W wireless fast charging
- Additional Features: Two-way Beidou satellite messaging functionality, IP68 water resistance, in-display fingerprint scanner
The Mate 60 includes Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and a USB Type-C port. It also features various sensors, including a gravity sensor, Infrared (IR) sensor, hall sensor, gyroscope, compass, ambient light sensor, color temperature sensor, and proximity sensor.